Should I Prepare for the Garda Recruitment Campaign?
If you are serious about joining An Garda Síochána, then the answer is YES. Think of preparation as one of the best investments you could ever make.
You are giving yourself the best chance at success in the recruitment campaign and at gaining the following as part of the career:
- You are being paid to get a degree qualification in only 104 weeks.
- You will be on an incremental pay scale with additional allowances and overtime.
- You will have an option to retire at 55 years old, after 30 years service.
- You will get a public service pension - lump sum & 50% of your average wage for the remainder of your life.
- There are over 40 different possibilities for vertical promotions and lateral moves within the Gardaí, into areas of special task forces and other areas of expertise.
Who will Succeed?
The candidates who take each stage seriously and prepare, are the candidates who succeed.
Click for information on our Stage 1 Preparation Courses